If you think boxing is just a sport for the rough and tough, you’re wrong. Boxing is now one of the most popular fitness regimes out there and if it’s a lean, toned, strong body you’re after then this could be the sport for you. Think Hilary Swank. Think Russell Crowe. Channel your inner Cinderella Man and see some amazing results.
Some Reasons to take Boxing Training:
• Boxing helps to beat stress and depression. It raises your natural endorphin levels, improves your circulation and generally promotes a sense of wellbeing.
• Boxing is a great time-saver. Most people complain that their lives are too busy and they can’t find the time to train – but after just a few minutes of boxing training you will realize that it pushes you like never before.
• Boxing helps you look after yourself. Hopefully you’ll never have to use it, but it is basic form of self-defence that can be used as necessary in the unpredictable situations in our unpredictable lives.
• Boxing is a high intensity full-body workout that will make you physically stronger as well as aerobically and anaerobically fitter.
• Calorie expenditure and fat burning are very elevated during boxing as it is such a high intensity workout utilizing large muscle groups and constantly keeps you moving.
• Boxing is a workout that can accommodate for all levels of strength and fitness and can be enjoyed by beginner to advanced participants.
We firmly believe all the claims we make. But you don’t need to take our word for it … come along and try it for yourself!
Whether it’s one on one training you’re after; boxercise classes, kickboxing or group technique and sparring sessions – contact us!!
We have the right trainer and programme.